Friday, July 31, 2009

Emails, July 28, 2009, 7:27 a.m.

I have emails. Hundreds of them. Many from people reading this blog. I try to respond to all of them and can't. There are too many. But I read them. All of them. The heartfelt words support me and keep me going. All the love, thoughts and prayers surround me and prop me up. Many emails are from people I have never met. Friends of friends, or further down the chain. I hope to meet all of you one day. Please keep writing. Please keep commenting. It's because of you that I keep going.

1 comment:

  1. Comment Copied from Original Blog

    Blogger Loudilla said...

    Lisa, rest assured that all of us who know and love you understand that you simply cannot respond to each of us personally. Please know that you and Colby are in our hearts and prayers.
    Loudilla and Kay

    ReplyDelete