Thursday, August 6, 2009

Images

Last night after a relatively okay day I cry myself to sleep. In my sleep I dream that Colby is still a teenager and has run away again. I am frantic to find him and I turn to near strangers to help. They are upset with me for asking for help but go out to look for him anyway. They find Colby and bring him back to their house, where I am staying while they look. Colby doesn't understand all the fuss or why I am upset and he thinks I am making a big deal over nothing. The dream is entirely in the colors of brown, tan and orange.

This morning I am tired. But I have a lot to do so I make a list of tasks so I can focus on accomplishing a few things. Staying busy is how I cope. And just when I think I can't cope any longer a phone call or email comes in with words and images that keep me going. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment