Thursday, August 27, 2009

Space

I had the opportunity to head to California for a few days of space. I thought the change in scenery and a few days off would do me good, but I do not find the space or clarity I hoped for. Maybe it is too soon. My mind is still a jumble of thoughts and emotions and every now and then a glimpse of a thought pokes out, but disappears before I can grab it. I have shared time with good friends and that has been very nice. The weather has beeen hot, but very nice, too. But my thought of returning with some sort of focus is not going to become reality. I try to focus on one thought, one important thought, but my brain is so foggy still that I can't even determine what that thought might be. So I sit and stare at the waves with an empty brain and feel guilty for not being productive.

No comments:

Post a Comment